Odfjell Drilling an international drilling and well service provider with more than 40 years’ experience currently hiring Roustabout for MODU.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS : –
- Experience as Roustabout/Matros
- Systematic familiarisation/Competence Assessment (s) for position.
- Roustabout shall participate in the Safety Emergency Preparedness , and courses as firefighting and Conventional Lifeboat Coxswain are required.
It’s a Permanent job. The location and commencement will be notified to the successful candidates later on.
Tasks include, but not limited to :-
- loading/unloading of vessels, containers
- cleaning/clearing up/painting
- maintenance work
- laying out/measuring of equipment, moving of equipment
- crane flagging
- Fire watching as required
- Helideck duties
- Participate in emergency training
- Take care of required documentation handling (manifests, etc.).
- Roustabout shall perform miscellaneous work relating to operations/maintenance and repairs on the platform and loading/unloading of equipment and materials, etc.
- Roustabout shall assist during transport and preparation for/performance of drilling operations.
- Roustabout has a duty to comply with Odfjell’s job instructions at all times, while displaying a great degree of flexibility in his/her job and providing assistance where Deck Foreman/Crane Operator finds it appropriate.
Application deadline :-
- Candidates need to apply for this job before 5th November 2017.
How to Apply ?
Go to Odfjell Career Page and fill the necessary details.